OSBORNE U-Cut Foam Cutter & Slicer #410
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
Quality made professional upholstery tools by C.S. Osborne in the USA since 1826.
Osborne No. 410The Osborne U-Cut No. 410 is a fast and flexible tool for horizontal straight or wedge cutting of polyurethane foam foams.
- Provides a straight consistent cut on foam sheets.
- The U-Cut is great for proto-typing and small furniture jobs.
- The desired cutting thickness is quickly obtained by means of an adjustable screw setting.
- The U-Cut will cut from a minimum thickness of 6mm to a maximum thickness of 230mm.
- Material up to 910mm in width and unlimited length can be processed.
- Scrap can be glued, salvage and re-cut.
- Place U-Cut on a flat surface with the slab of material to be cut.
- The operator then merely pushes and pulls the U-Cut in a saw-like action making wedges, curves, arcs and other special shapes.
- Best results are obtained by working on a smooth surface.
- Hold the material in place with a piece of plywood, either by hand or with a weight. Supply enough pressure to prevent the foam from moving, but not enought to compress it so it will expand again after cutting. If a sheet of plywood is not used, the cut is unlikely to be uneven.
- When starting the cut it will be easier to angle into one corner first, rather than trying to start the sut across the whole face.
Extra blades sold separately - OSBORNE No. 410-B
Shipping & ReturnsLearn more
For an instant shipping quote, add your items to cart and enter your suburb and postcode (no sign up necessary). For large shipments, contact us to see if we can assist with a more competitive tailored freight cost.Pick up in-store
It’s free! Save on shipping costs by collecting your order in store from:7 Ferngrove Place Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
We will contact you when your order is picked and ready for collection. Or you can notify us in advance if you require a priority or own courier pick up.
Please note: Extra lead time applies on orders which include custom or special order products.
If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in original packaging and saleable condition within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorized.
Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.