No one likes to pay for delivery, neither do we! But unfortunately there is a cost to deliver and rather than inflating our product prices to incorporate “free” delivery, we prefer to be transparent and charge delivery based on its true cost which varies depending on how big/heavy the parcel is and where it’s going to. Some items are much more cost effective to ship than others. For example, a small cone of thread can fit in a 500g satchel but a whole set of cushions would be much heavier and larger making the delivery cost dearer. We do our best to get the most competitive rates from a variety of carriers to make this as affordable as possible. In some special cases if you have a bulky or out of the ordinary parcel size, we can do custom one-off delivery quotes. Contact us if you would like to enquire about any special freight rates or special carrier requests. Pick up is also available for local customers to avoid any freight costs.
The cost of delivering your order is dependent on the size and weight of your items, and your delivery address. Unfortunately some bulky items, like foam and loose fills can be relatively expensive to freight due to their large cubic size and volume. Freight costs are calculated on either the physical weight or cubic weight (whichever is higher).
The exact delivery cost will be calculated during the checkout process once all items are added to your shopping cart. You do not need to sign up with an account to get a delivery estimate.
Australia Post is one of our carriers but since a lot of our products are too big or bulky for Australia Post to handle, we ask that you provide a residential or street address as majority of our deliveries are made via courier. We can send via Australia Post to PO Boxes with special instruction, assuming your parcel fits within Australia Post’s size and weight criteria. Please contact us directly to enquire whether your item can be sent to a PO Box.
We can ship internationally, but in some cases the cost of delivery can be more than the item itself so this is not always cost effective. Please contact us directly for a custom international freight quote.
Things to Remember
- Most orders will be delivered by courier
- Delivering to a PO Box is not always possible - please provide a residential or business street address
- Delivery times are usually Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) between 7am - 5pm.
- A signature is normally required for delivery (unless an authority to leave goods is provided).
- You may add special delivery instructions as you place your order.
- When your courier is booked, you will receive an email referencing the carrier that is delivering your order and a consignment/tracking number.
- Unfortunately our couriers do not allow us to schedule delivery times. Please contact the courier with your for an ETA.
- Unfortunately, couriers cannot call you prior to or upon delivery.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 24-48 hours depending on item and stock availability.
- Please see delivery FAQs and answers here
- For a complete explanation of our delivery and returns policies, please see our Terms & Conditions here.
Can I Pick Up My Order?
- When you have completed your order, select the “pick up” option during the shipping step in the checkout process.
- If you’ve ordered custom cut cushions or a special order fabric, you will be notiﬁed via email or phone when the goods will be available for pick up.
- If you require your goods sooner, please notify us in advance to organise a priority service.
- Goods are available for pick up at our showroom/warehouse address:
7 Ferngrove Place
Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
- We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.
- For other stocked items we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred.
- If the goods you received are incorrect or faulty, please notify us promptly. For faulty products, we may require a photograph to demonstrate the fault and identify the issue.
- All returns are subject to usreceiving the item back within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorised. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior receipt, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
- Only once returned items are received can a replacement, exchange or refund be arranged.
Disclaimer: Freight Extra Charges
From time to time, extra freight charges may apply outside of the quoted amount displayed on the website. This can be due to: dangerous goods, bulky items, remote locations etc. Unfortunately these charges are set by the courier companies and in these circumstances we will be unable to honour the original freight quote.
We will advise you of any additional charges in advance (before dispatch) and you can choose one of the options below
- Accept the charges, and proceed with the order (we will charge you the extra amount)
- Arrange your own courier to collect (at your own expense). We will refund your delivery amount.
- If you do not wish to proceed with the order, we can cancel your order and arrange a full refund.