- Do you have any other outlets or stores? We currently only have the one warehouse/showroom located in Western Sydney at 7 Ferngrove Place, Chester Hill NSW 2162. This warehouse is fully stocked and all online orders are dispatched from this location.
- What are your operating hours? Our Chester Hill warehouse/showroom has the following opening times (AEST):
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Closed all public holidays and long weekends.
Should you wish to contact us outside of trading hours, please leave a voicemail or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you upholster and/or manufacture furniture? Unfortunately we only sell the materials and supplies needed for upholstery and furniture manufacturing. If you would like a recommendation of an upholsterer in your area, please call our customer service team.
- Do you have a price match guarantee? If you happen to find a cheaper advertised price on an identical stocked item, we will match the price. Please note: We require written evidence of the competitor’s advertised price. The price match needs to be verified by a staff member and approved prior to order. Price match guarantee excludes: trade quotes and stock liquidations.
- How long does it take to Process/Dispatch my order? We will usually dispatch your order within 24-48 hrs (depending on stock availability). Please note: Fabrics from fabric houses (Warwick, Profile, Wortley, Charles Parsons) are special orders (not stocked in our warehouse). These items take up to 5 days (approx) to arrive from the manufacturer (if design is in stock). Cut Foam takes 24-48 hours to be completed. Wedges and profile cuts take approximately 5 business days to be completed.
- Can I amend my order once paid/checked out? If you have just paid/checked out and have realized you need to adjust your order, please contact us ASAP. If it is outside out operating hours, please leave a voicemail or send us an email. If your order has not yet been picked, we can add to/adjust your order as required and arrange payment for any difference in payment.
- What payment methods do you offer? We offer the following payment methods:
- Payment by credit card (via the secure eWAY payment gateway).
- Payment by direct deposit (via POLi Payments). This gateway allows you to use your internet banking to securely pay for goods and services. Please note: It is only available through selected banks.
- Payment via Paypal. Please note: Due to significant merchant fees charged by Paypal, all Paypal payments incur an automatic surcharge (2% of order value).
- Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, online ordering is not available for international customers. Please contact us by email or phone with any international enquiries.
- How do I find the delivery cost of an item?
- The cost of delivering your order is dependent on the size and weight of your items, and your delivery address. To calculate the delivery cost, simply add the item(s) to the cart and enter your state and postcode.
- Please find further information regarding delivery pricing structure here:
- Can I pick up my order?
- You can select the option to ‘Pick up’ order from our Chester Hill showroom/warehouse. Payment will still need to be made online to proceed with the order. Your order status will be updated or you will be called once your goods are ready for collection. Alternatively, if you live locally you can come into the showroom and order/pay in store (rather than online). Please note: Only stocked items will be available in store (special order fabric and cut foam will need to be picked once completed/in stock).
- What freight companies do you use?
- We use a number of different freight carriers (depending on parcel size/weight and location). These include: Rossfreight Couriers, Couriers Please, Toll Ipec, Hunter Express When your courier is booked, you will receive an email referencing the carrier that is delivering your order and a consignment/tracking number.
- How Long After Placing My Order Can I Expect My Delivery?
- Delivery time varies depending on whether the goods you ordered are stocked items (Please see ‘How long does it take to Process/Dispatch my order?’). Delivery time is also determined by the carrier and your delivery location. Once the courier is booked you will receive an email with the consignment/tracking number. You can then contact the courier company directly to get an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on your order.
- Can I schedule a time for my delivery?
- Unfortunately our couriers do not allow us to schedule delivery times. Once the courier is booked you will receive an email with the consignment/tracking number. You can then contact the courier company directly to get an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on your order.
- Do I need to sign for my delivery?
- If no one will be available to sign for your delivery, please ensure you provide ‘Authority to Leave’ at the checkout. If you have any specific instruction regarding where you would like the goods left (eg. At front door) please include these under delivery comments. If you do not wish for the goods to be left, many customers opt to list a work address (including business name), where someone will be present to sign.
- Will I be charged if I am not home and the courier needs to re-deliver my order?
- The re-delivery process and re-delivery fees are dependent on the courier company who the order was dispatched with. In the event that no one was available at the delivery address to sign for the goods, and authority to leave has not been provided, most courier companies will charge a re-delivery fee. We reserve the right to pass on all courier fees related to the attempted delivery of an order. If a delivery has been attempted, most courier companies will leave a note card advising of their attempt. The goods will then be returned to the depot. Some courier companies will contact the customer to arrange re-delivery, however this is not guaranteed. If you receive a card from a courier, we recommend that you contact the courier company directly to arrange a suitable re-delivery time. At this stage, you may also be able to give the courier an authority to leave, in case the address is unattended again. To potentially avoid a re-delivery fee, you may wish to enquire with the courier company regarding whether they allow for orders to be collected from the nearest depot.
- Will I get a call prior to, or upon, delivery?
- Our carriers cannot call you prior to or upon delivery. Wherever possible, we recommend using a work address (including business name), where someone will be present to sign.
- Can I organize my own courier to collect?
- It is possible to arrange your own courier to collect your order. If you wish to do so, it is important to check whether the items you require are in stock, we can then give you an indication of when the goods will be picked, packaged and ready for collection. Please note: You will need to advise the name of the courier company collecting and provide us with any reference numbers/documentation required by your courier company to fix to the goods in advance.
- What if my item is lost or damaged during delivery?
- If this occurs, please contact us ASAP to organize a replacement. Please note: If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, you are not obligated to sign for the goods, the driver will return the goods to the depot and lodge a damaged goods report.
- Can you deliver by Australia Post instead of a courier?
- Some deliveries will be made via the Australia Post EParcel service. We cannot send items via standard (envelope) post.
- Can I get it delivered to a PO Box?
- We cannot deliver to Post office boxes - always provide a residential or business street address.
- What if I want to return/exchange my order?
- Your satisfaction is our first priority. If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). If the goods you received are incorrect or faulty, please notify us promptly. For faulty products, we may require a photograph to demonstrate the fault and identify the issue. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorised. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior receipt, must still be in an unused and saleable condition. Only once returned items are received can a replacement, exchange or refund be arranged. Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Send us an email at email@example.com or call us on 1300 013 333.