DURAK Poly-Strong EPIC Corespun Poly-Poly Thread
|Download PDF Document||DURAK_POLYSTRONG_EPIC_THREAD_CHART_2023.pdf|
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
Available Thickness:Metric 30tkt (Tex 105)
Colours Available:68 colours
Recommended Needle Size:110-140 (Metric) or 18-22 (Singer)
Features & Benefits:
- Processed by specific lubricant substance, provides superior seam performance even in the most difficult conditions. It reduces the ruptures in sewing, increases your feasibility and differentiates your product quality after sewing.
- The high tenacity continuous filament polyester at its center; enables for using slimmer threads and for preventing seam puckering, for obtaining slim seam appearance without causing any decline in sewing strength.
- Keeps its stability at high washing temperatures, its resistance to heat is high, is the most suitable sewing thread for outer wear and work uniforms.
- It is an environmentally friendly product, produced according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Not affected from bleaching.
- Resistant to most mineral acids.
- General sewing thread for furniture and bedding
- Embroidery thread for inlaid fantasy clothing
- Clothing & Fashion
- Shoes & Handbags
Metric Ticket Count (Nm) = Number of hanks of 1000 metres/kg
Tex = Weight in grams of 1,000 metres
Shipping & ReturnsLearn more
For an instant shipping quote, add your items to cart and enter your suburb and postcode (no sign up necessary). For large shipments, contact us to see if we can assist with a more competitive tailored freight cost.Pick up in-store
It’s free! Save on shipping costs by collecting your order in store from:7 Ferngrove Place Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
We will contact you when your order is picked and ready for collection. Or you can notify us in advance if you require a priority or own courier pick up.
Please note: Extra lead time applies on orders which include custom or special order products.
If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in original packaging and saleable condition within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorized.
Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.