IXPE Closed Cell Polyolefin Foam Roll (1000mm wide)
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
The rolls are 1000mm wide and available with or without a pressure sensitive adhesive backing in various foam thicknesses. With a low thermal conductivity, almost zero vapour permeability, fast and simple installation and trouble-free operation in a variety of internal and external environments.
- Acoustic insulation & vibration dampening, foam seals & gaskets, upholstery, wall panels, machine enclosures, impact absorption, concrete expansion joints & gap filling, packaging, and many more.
- Made in Australia
- Reliable and durable performance
- Available in non-adhesive or self-adhesive backing
- Made with fire retardant additives with a self-extinguishing feature
- Flexible and Compressible - will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Excellent Heat Insulation
- Low Thermal Conductivity (k=0.032 W/mK @ 20°C)
- Effective Sound Dampener - reduces and deadens transmission of airborne and structural noise providing a quieter environment
- Non-absorbent and impervious to most liquids & chemicals - including detergents, dilute acids and alkalis, alcohols, ketones, esters, fungi
- UV Resistant
- Easy to cut and drill on-site
- No Health Hazards – safe to handle - does not emit fibres or dust
- Foam Type: Closed Cell
- Cross-Linked: Physically (Irradiation)
- Chemical Family: Polyethylene
- Density: 28kg/m³ (foam core only)
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Tensile Strength: 23.02psi
- Elongation: 107.96%
- Tear Resistance: 0.49 kg/cm
- Resiliency Test: 53%
- Compression Set @ 50%: 62.75%
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.032 W/mK @ 20°C
- Water Absorption: Below 0.02 g/cm2
- Working Temperature: -70°C to +90°C
- Compression Strength: 0.35kg/cm2 @ 25%
- Noise Reduction: 200Hz: 3.0 dB, 400Hz: 4.0 dB
- Fire Rating: Yes
- Roll Width: 1000mm
- Thickness: 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm
- Length of Rolls: 50mtr (5mm), 25mtr (10mm), 15mtr (15mm), 10mtr (20mm), 10mtr (25mm)
Other sizes may be available on request. Minimum quantities and extra lead-times may apply.
Shipping & ReturnsLearn more
For an instant shipping quote, add your items to cart and enter your suburb and postcode (no sign up necessary). For large shipments, contact us to see if we can assist with a more competitive tailored freight cost.Pick up in-store
It’s free! Save on shipping costs by collecting your order in store from:7 Ferngrove Place Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
We will contact you when your order is picked and ready for collection. Or you can notify us in advance if you require a priority or own courier pick up.
Please note: Extra lead time applies on orders which include custom or special order products.
If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in original packaging and saleable condition within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorized.
Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.