- Webbing Clips 50mmFrom: $0.55 To: $132.00
- Jute Webbing 9lbsFrom: $12.95 To: $360.00
- Jute Webbing 10lbsFrom: $14.95 To: $408.00
- Polypropylene WebbingFrom: $16.50 To: $33.00
- Duraweb Elastic Webbing Type 3-50mm (Regular)From: $16.90 To: $214.50
- Duraweb Elastic Webbing Type 4-50mm (Premium)From: $19.90 To: $302.50
- OSBORNE Plastic Webbing Stretcher #869-P Price: $19.90
- Duraweb Elastic Webbing Type 6-50mm (Heavy Duty/Commercial)From: $24.90 To: $330.00
- Duraweb Elastic Webbing Type 4-70mm (Premium)From: $26.91 To: $286.00
- OSBORNE Webbing Stretcher #255 Price: $35.00
- Poly Woven Webbing (50mm wide)From: $38.50 To: $264.00
- OSBORNE Hook Puller for Webbing Clips #264 Price: $45.90
- OSBORNE Duck Bill Stretching Pliers (Serrated) #DB1 Price: $53.90
- OSBORNE Gooseneck Webbing Stretcher #253 Price: $54.90
- Textured Polyester Binding TapeFrom: $59.00 To: $71.50
- OSBORNE Canvas Stretching Pliers #249 Price: $64.90
- OSBORNE Duck Bill Stretching Pliers (Serrated) #98 Price: $64.90
- Removals WebbingFrom: $49.50 To: $69.00
- OSBORNE Webbing & Canvas Pliers #250 Price: $71.50
- Polyester Seat Belt WebbingFrom: $77.00 To: $99.00
- OSBORNE Elastic Webbing Stretcher #263 Price: $97.90
- Poly Non-Woven Webbing/Cloth (600mm wide) Price: $229.00
- Poly Woven Webbing/Cloth (600mm wide) Price: $792.00
Here at Home Upholsterer we are your one stop shop for professional upholstery supplies. We sell commercial quality webbing and upholstery supplies to the public, at competitive prices, complete with friendly technical advice and service. We offer a wide range of webbing supplies, specially designed for use in furniture manufacturing, upholstery, interior design, motor and marine trimming and other industries.
We are a leading supplier of high quality elastic webbing, which is available in different strengths and grades suitable for a range of uses. The Duraweb brand is strong, durable and easy to use; offering stretch, support and lasting quality. Elastic webbing is often used in modern upholstery to provide support to furniture seats and backs and is available in different gauges and widths.
We also sell traditional jute or hessian webbing, that is incredibly strong, with very little stretch and is often used for traditional upholstery, antique furniture restoration and reproduction furniture. This style of webbing requires a webbing stretcher tool.
In addition to the most popular elastic webbing and jute webbing ranges, we also supply other types of speciality webbing like poly webbing, removalist webbing and seat belt webbing products. We also sell a full range of webbing tools and accessories, including webbing stretchers and pliers, webbing clips and hooks.
Most of our webbing products are available in smaller retail packs as well as larger bulk quantities at a discounted wholesale price; allowing you to buy more and save more. You can shop for webbing online with fast and affordable Australian shipping or purchase in store at our massive fully stocked Sydney showroom and warehouse.