THREADS & TWINES
- Spun-Polyester Overlocking ThreadFrom: $9.96 To: $71.50
- Hemp Twine 2.5mm Price: $11.95
- Jute Twine 2mm Price: $16.50
- Jute Twine 4mm Price: $16.50
- Jute Twine 1.2mm Price: $16.50
- DURAK Durafix Multi-Poly Thread Range (UV)From: $19.95 To: $42.90
- Nylon Button Tufting TwineFrom: $21.96 To: $82.50
- DURAK Poly-Strong Corespun Poly-Poly Thread Range Price: $21.96
- DURAK Durabond Bonded Polyester Thread Range (UV) Price: $24.20
- COATS Terko Satin Corespun Poly-Cotton Thread Range TERKOFrom: $29.00 To: $85.00
- COATS Dabond Bonded Polyester Thread Range (UV) Price: $31.90
- COATS Gramax Bulk Polyester Overlocking Thread Price: $42.90
- Super Danline Polypropylene RopeFrom: $59.00 To: $141.90
- Polypropylene Multi-Purpose Lashing Price: $64.90
- Silver Polyethylene Rope Price: $66.00
- COATS Helios P PTFE Thread Range (UV)From: $108.90 To: $152.90
There are so many varieties of thread and twine that differ substantially dependent on their composition, features and application. We sell a range of high quality threads from leading brands that are specially designed with features for industrial applications. Our range of sewing threads includes overlocking thread, upholstery thread, automotive thread, marine thread and more. Many of these thread ranges boast features like high tensile strength, abrasion resistance, UV resistance.
Our sewing thread collections have a large colour range at an economical price. Brands like Coats Threads and Durak threads are trusted by industries including bedding & furniture; automotive & outdoor upholstery; fashion and accessories; saddlery and many others.
Within the most popular thread ranges, threads are available in different gauges, tickets or thicknesses, which are recommended for different sewing purposes and applications. Contact us for our technical advice and recommendations about which thread range and size would be most suitable for your unique application.
Our range of twines is also high quality and trusted by the upholstery and furniture manufacturing trade for its strength and durability. We offer a range of twine types including nylon twine, hemp twine and jute twine, which are popularly used for tufting and buttoning applications in furniture manufacturing and reupholstery. These twine products are often used to hold buttons in place or tie springs, however the natural twines like jute and hemp are also favoured for decorative purposes and craft projects.
Our extensive range of professional quality sewing threads and twines is available to buy online 24/7 with fast affordable shipping around Australia. Our thread and twine products are also on display in our fully stocked Sydney showroom and warehouse at Chester Hill. For friendly technical advice and competitive wholesale pricing, Home Upholsterer is the one stop shop for threads, furniture components and other industrial products.