Calico, Japarra & Twill
- Heavy Duty Poly Twill 152cm (60 inch)From: $9.90 To: $429.00$9.90
- Double Sided Quilted Calico 145cm (57 inch)From: $25.00 To: $375.00$25.00
- UltraLoft Premium Waterproof Mattress Fabric 210cm (83 inch) Price: $25.00$25.00
- Heavyweight Cotton Calico 160cm (63 inch)From: $59.00 To: $329.00$59.00
- Downproof Cotton Japara 160cm (63 inch)From: $152.90 To: $605.00$152.90
We are leading suppliers of high quality, heavyweight natural calico material. Cotton calico fabric is used in a range of industries but most often in furniture manufacturing, upholstery and soft furnishings for interior design. Traditionally this cotton fabric is used as a lining during the upholstery fabric, to cover the filling materials, as a divider between the foam and upholstery fabric to prevent clinging, or sometimes as a dustcover material for the underside of furniture (to finish off the bottom or base). Our cotton calico fabric has a great width, and heavyweight weave, available in natural unbleached, brown and black. We offer this product at competitive prices in retail roll sizes, or large wholesale rolls. For trade quality calico fabric at wholesale prices, shop for cotton calico material at Home Upholsterer. Visit us at our Sydney showroom and buy direct from our fully stocked warehouse or shop online with fast delivery around Australia.