COATS Terko Satin Corespun Poly-Cotton Thread
|Download PDF Document||coats terko satin thread colour chart_hu.pdf|
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
Available Thicknesses:Metric 12tkt (Tex 210), Metric 25tkt (Tex 105), Metric 36tkt (Tex 80)
Colours Available:63 colours
Recommended Needle Size:12tkt: 130-160 (Metric) or 21-23 (Singer), 25tkt: 120-140 (Metric) or 19-22 (Singer), 36tkt: 110-130 (Metric) or 18-21 (Singer)
Strength:12tkt: 10360cN, 25tkt: 5230cN, 36tkt: 3650cN
Elongation:12tkt: 21-27%, 25tkt: 19-25%, 36tkt: 20-26%
Features & Benefits:
- Corespun thread that couples the high tenacity of a polyester filament core with a cotton wrap, delivering the sewing performance of a continuous filament thread, yet providing the appearance of cotton
- Polished through a specially-engineered process using a customised formulation to ensure that the fibres are held together during tough sewing operations, resulting in strong seams
- Cotton wrap protects the polyester core from needle heat generated during high speed sewing, thus preserving the thread’s strength
- In wet, outdoor conditions, cotton wrap absorbs the water and swells to fill the needle holes completely to prevent leakage
- Controlled stretch characteristics yield excellent sewability with tight, firm stitches on multiple leather surfaces
- General sewing thread for furniture and bedding
- Automotive & Marine Interiors
- Embroidery thread for inlaid fantasy clothing
- Clothing & Fashion
- Shoes & Handbags
- Leather & Saddlery
Metric Ticket Count (Nm) = Number of hanks of 1000 metres/kg
Tex = Weight in grams of 1,000 metres
Shipping & ReturnsLearn more
For an instant shipping quote, add your items to cart and enter your suburb and postcode (no sign up necessary). For large shipments, contact us to see if we can assist with a more competitive tailored freight cost.Pick up in-store
It’s free! Save on shipping costs by collecting your order in store from:7 Ferngrove Place Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
We will contact you when your order is picked and ready for collection. Or you can notify us in advance if you require a priority or own courier pick up.
Please note: Extra lead time applies on orders which include custom or special order products.
If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in original packaging and saleable condition within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorized.
Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.