EPE30 Closed Cell Expanded Polyethylene Foam Sheet
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
- Uniform cell structure
- Flexible and lightweight
- Non-abrasive and non-corrosive
- Non-toxic and safe
- Extremely low odour
- High resilience
- Abrasion resistance
- Thermal insulation
- Good Buoyancy
- 100% recyclable
- More cost effective than traditional non-expanded crosslinked closed cell foams
- Moisture and weather resistant
- Highly resistant to petroleum, crude oil and most chemicals
- Impact and shock absorption
- Recyclable and environment-friendly
- Easy to fabricate
- Superior compressive strength
- Packaging & Protection Cushion Products
- Carpet and wood flooring underlayment
- Automotive (thermoformed parts)
- Healthcare thanks to their inert qualities
- Construction (insulation)
- Sport (protective padding)
- Marine (buoyancy products)
- Industrial (seals and gaskets)
- Range: Closed-Cell Expanded Polyethylene (EPE)
- Cross-Linked: No
- Grade: EPE30
- Type: Standard
- Density: 28-33kg/m³
- Firmness: Medium
- Sheet Size: 2000x1000mm approx
- Sheet Area: 2.0sqm
- Colour: WHITE
Other grades and thicknesses available on request. Minimum quantities and extra lead time may apply.
Shipping & ReturnsLearn more
For an instant shipping quote, add your items to cart and enter your suburb and postcode (no sign up necessary). For large shipments, contact us to see if we can assist with a more competitive tailored freight cost.Pick up in-store
It’s free! Save on shipping costs by collecting your order in store from:7 Ferngrove Place Chester Hill N.S.W. 2162 (Sydney, Australia)
We will contact you when your order is picked and ready for collection. Or you can notify us in advance if you require a priority or own courier pick up.
Please note: Extra lead time applies on orders which include custom or special order products.
If you are not happy with your order, we can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred (conditions apply). All returns are subject to us receiving the item back in original packaging and saleable condition within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorized.
Please note: We do not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items.